TACVB/TxMET Partner Commitment Agreement
TACVB member DMOs that agree to share detailed reports on meetings held in their cities are eligible to subscribe to TxMET.
TACVB member DMOs that agree to share detailed reports on meetings held in their cities are eligible to subscribe to TxMET. Due to the collaborative nature of the database, we request that each subscribing DMO do its part to keep the system up to date and accurate.
As a TACVB Member and a TxMET Partner, we agree to do our part to keep the TxMET database an effective and excellent tool for all partners. As a TxMET Partner we understand and agree to the following TxMET Subscription Rules:
- Designate at least one staff member as the TxMET coordinator for the DMO. The coordinator will be responsible for submitting organizational, meeting, history and booking records and will communicate frequently with the TACVB TxMET Administrator.
- Commit to entering all reportable meetings/events that select your city in the database. A booking must be entered into the system prior to the date of the meeting and a corresponding history must be entered no later than 60 days after that date. A meeting is reportable if the following criteria are met:
- Uses 10 or more rooms on peak
- It meets in Texas or is a regional/national meeting that includes Texas
- Is held on a regularly scheduled basis
- It can meet in more than two cities in Texas
- Maintain individual login names and passwords for each of its users, and send an updated user access request list to TACVB annually.
- Participate in the TxMET system’s Calendar Audit Process. Bureaus agree to provide the TxMET Administrator their available convention calendar (with the agreement that this information is private and will be used for TxMET auditing purposes only). If possible, calendar information provided should contain the following:
- Organization name
- Organization type
- Meeting Name
- Meeting Start Date
- Expected Attendance
- Expected Peak Room Pick-Up
- Notes/Comment Field
- Understand that if all of the above conditions are not met within a designated time frame, then the DMO will be temporally locked out of the system until the conditions are met.
If you would like to pay for your TxMET subscription with a credit card, please complete the form and proceed to payment. If you would like to be billed for your TxMET subscription, please indicate so in the form below. Then call 940-999-1002 or email email@example.com to request an invoice.